Secret Santa 2015!
I know you all have been waiting around, twiddling your thumbs waiting for this day to arrive. Well, here she be and it's time to grab the magnifying glass, pop on your Sherlock Holmes hat and start honing your investigative skills to find "the" gift.

Here's how it works:

To participate, all you have to do is send a PM to me, highpi. Posting to this thread does not count, only a PM works. Once I receive your PM, I will send you an email with a link to the form that you will fill out. This is to protect the form's link from web crawlers and possibly getting spambots filling in the entries. I'm going to try and keep all communication to emails versus PM's.

Entries will be accepted from September 13th through October 15th. Details of your recipient will be sent along by October 20th or there abouts. I'll be in a barrel making class during that week so it might be a little later depending on wifi and time.

After the closing date (Oct. 15th), entries will still be accepted for the late arrivals until November 8th. However there is no guarantee I will be able to match you up with someone, in which case you'll have to wait until next year. Plus, if you are making a gift, time may not be on your side.

Here are the rules:
* If you sign up, please follow through on your commitment.
* If you are going to be late with your gift, let me know and I can notify your recipient.
* If you need to back out completely, let me know as soon as possible so I can find another Santa for your giftee.
* If possible, please use a tracking number when mailing. It might come in handy if someone doesn't receive their gift.

Gift guidelines and advice:
* Please send a real gift, not a gift card or certificate.
* Read their old posts to get an idea of what they like to do and what they might need or want.
* See if they participate on other forums.
* Take a look at wish lists on various tool websites.
* If you have a member who does not post a lot and are having a tough time with ideas or you find that your person has everything, maybe go outside the box. There are universal gifts that every woodworker can use.
* If you are one of those folks who doesn't post a lot or have the entire Lee Valley catalog in your shop, try leaving some bread crumbs to help your Santa out.

Most of all, have fun! Any issues, let me know.
Here's to another great year.

Thanks
Ken

Also, I will be shopping for an elf this year to help out. We ask for this so they can become familiar with the process and run the show the following year. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Also, I'd like to thank Randy Klein for the technical support needed to get this off the ground this year.

Ok, I think that's it.

Enjoy!
In!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
In as well!
I have been saving money all year for just this. PM is on the way.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PM sent also.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
I'm in! Secret Santa Rocks! PM incoming.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Oh yes!

Been a heck of a year and this is just what the doctor ordered!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
PM sent! I'm in.

My apologies to whoever gets me. The past year has been a bear at work and shop time has been very limited.

I promise to work on the bread crumbs come October.
I'm IN!!!!

Wonderful tradition and it's incredible that we have such great organizers.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Gregory of Sherwood Forest said:

I'm IN!!!!

Wonderful tradition and it's incredible that we have such great organizers.

X2!! Thanks for all you do...