Secret Santa 2015!
I am so looking forward to it and I had very good guys in the past.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Just a few more days left. We have 39 signed up so far. Last year I think we had 56 sign up. Folks must be busy this year.
Just letting you know it's the last day to sign up. You've put it off long enough. just do it!
Ok, sign ups are now closed. Folks who are late to the party can still sign up through November 8th but it's not gauranteed you will be paired up with someone and you may have to wait until next year. I'm going to try and get your names to you by the 20th. I'll let you know by email who you are giving to.

I guess that's all for now.

Ken
Thanks for your work in this great event Ken.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
I hope there was a last minute rush for this. Its always fun, although trying to figure out what to give ain't always easy.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
DaveParkis said:

I hope there was a last minute rush for this. Its always fun, although trying to figure out what to give ain't always easy.

+1 and my thanks as well.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
This secret Santa sounds like a lot of fun.
I'm still a beginner so I'll surely sign up
next year. Are gifts posted after the fact
so I can see what type things people make.
Looking forward to joining next year. I learn
so much from this site. Smart folks on here.
You don't have to make something. Often the gifts are vintage tools or new, just something their victim might need.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
GaTurner said:

This secret Santa sounds like a lot of fun.
I'm still a beginner so I'll surely sign up
next year. Are gifts posted after the fact
so I can see what type things people make.
Looking forward to joining next year. I learn
so much from this site. Smart folks on here.

My advice would be to go ahead and ask to sign up even though the deadline has passed. Worst that can happen is a no and you were going to wait anyway. It is fun doing the research to find out what your victim might want/need. Everyone is appreciative of whatever they receive because it is all about the giving.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.