Problem with Watts Hot water recirculating system
About a week ago the hot water side of the faucet slowed down to less than half of normal pressure. So I reversed the hot and cold lines for the Watts valve underneath and the symptom reversed itself with the cold water now being slow.

So I took out valve altogether and the faucet works fine. Could it be something weird in that little bypass valve?

thanks
Call them, I have had problems with their products in the past one call got me new parts within a week or 2 no issues. In my case it was the stop flood supply lines that would slam shut every time a toilet was flushed.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

macpiano said:

About a week ago the hot water side of the faucet slowed down to less than half of normal pressure. So I reversed the hot and cold lines for the Watts valve underneath and the symptom reversed itself with the cold water now being slow.

So I took out valve altogether and the faucet works fine. Could it be something weird in that little bypass valve?

thanks

So, you reversed the lines from the bypass to the faucet?

Or the lines from the water supply shutoff valves to the bypass valve?

Or both?
A Squared said:

[blockquote]macpiano said:

thanks

So, you reversed the lines from the bypass to the faucet?

Or the lines from the water supply shutoff valves to the bypass valve?

Or both?

[/blockquote]

I reversed from the valve to the faucet. I bypassed the valve together. I did not try reversing from the valve to the faucet because it supposed to be a heat thing. I also did not do their test to shut off the cold water valve etc.

My biggest concern was the faucet at this point. The reason is Wednesday granite countertops go in and if the faucet was bad I would have needed to get another one.

I have to take everything out plumbing wise so I'm going to test everything while I can reach it easily.