Curly Genuine Mahogany & Koa Box
Hers is the second one.
Description:
This box is made from Curly Genuine Mahogany with a highly figured Koa lid. Miter keys are Koa It was made with a four corner grain match allowing the grain to flow around the box smoothly. The dimensions are approx. 7 1/2x 5 3/4x 3 1/4" tall. It was finished with a drying oil on the inside and outside. The outside was finished with shellac using a french polish technique and then buffed out with Caranauba wax. The liner is a velvet type material. Hinges are made by Brusso and are self stopping at 90*

$250

As Always,
Gecko
http://www.geckosboxes.com
You continue to make amazing boxes, well done.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Awesome, especially the natural edge
Beautiful... Both of them you have posted!
clockman said:

Awesome, especially the natural edge

I really like the natural edge too.

The hinges cost a lot that is why I only bought a pair.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
That Koa is crazy beautiful!
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Beautiful box (I love koa)! I'm stunned by the low price you're asking.

I guess my WW'ing hobby will stay a hobby.
Thanks all. If you can believe it, the top I way nicer in person.

As far as the price, I figure I have about $60 to $70 into it so I will be happy with the profit from it. I bumped it up $50 from the one I did with a quilted Maple body. If it sells in under two months, the next one will go up again.
As Always,
Gecko
http://www.geckosboxes.com