12/4 English Walnut Price ??
Hello Alll .... Can someone tell me what a 12/4 x 16" x 10' slab of English Walnut might cost a guy? We on the west coast are at the mercy of ordering it. Thanks ..... Don
Up here in north Idaho/eastern Washington, typical 4/4 black walnut goes for a bit over $7/bf, retail - higher for greater thickness. Not sure how that compares to English walnut, though, but I can't imagine it would be any cheaper....
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Check out Hearns Hardwoods website, they are offering at $18 bf.
Groff is your best bet, they have always had good prices on English Walnut.
http://www.groffslumber.com/walnut.html
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
When someone asks for something so specific,
One wonders what the project is?
and
Why no other options would be considered?
andand
Live edge or no?
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that
Thank you all........
It costs about 2 to 3 times what Black Walnut costs. I would love to turn some but it is WAY out of my budget.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.