Another cordless tool
I didn't know was available until today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/221874149651?lpid=82

Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
That looks like a very useful tool for the shop!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Ok- that's cool.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
I seen this on LJ's too.

Nothing like Coffee on the run.

Good for camping, fishing, hunting I am thinking.

I wonder how long the battery would last

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
If I didn't see the us 110 plug I'd think it was a British attachment for tea time. Interesting but too bad I don't drink coffee.

Now if they had an ice maker that would be allot more useful here. Too hot 10 months of the year for hot drinks.
A little less expensive at Amazon. Says it will give you 3 cups of coffee on a single charge of an 18 volt 5ah xlt battery.
I guess a thermos is no longer enough

Really..... with all of the places you can drive through, walk into, and otherwise score a cuppa, ya have to make it? In the shop you can use a $9 special to make coffee, In a camp half the fun is having a fire, and an old pot. I just don't see a market.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I was tempted until I read the specs.

•Brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 3 min. when plugged into a power outlet; brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 7 min. when powered by an 18V LXT battery filter allows grounds to be poured directly into coffee maker
•Battery adapter can be removed when using AC power
•Compact design at only 8-3/8" tall with a 3-1/2" cup clearance
•Boil dry protection automatically turns the coffee maker off if there is not enough water
See ya later,
Bill
So, you have to recharge something to get something that recharges you? Cool accessory. Thermos bottles are cheaper, though.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I picked up a propane unit works well and I don't have to worry about a battery class going obsolete

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.