Plumbing Help - Delta Kitchen Faucet
I replaced my kitchen faucet in July with a Delta single handle pull down model (Trinsic line). Last week the HOT flow reduced to a trickle. I have tried a couple things and need suggestions on what else to try before I pull it out and take it back to Lowe's/Delta. Below is what I have tried.

1) replace both Hot and Cold shutoff valves under sink. (flushed out lines at same time)
2) removed valve cartridge and flushed faucet body - Hot is slow coming out of the "handle hole" with the cartridge out (makes me think something in line between shutoff and cartridge)
3) ran Hot side with cartridge out to flush line
4) blew comp air down line (from the valve body)

No joy - still very low flow, so short of taking the person out any other suggestions?

Thanks for any help guys!!!

Mark
Call them for a replacement
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Yeah I know...really don't want to pull it out, but I think that's what its going to boil down to. Am going to call them tomorrow when their service center opens.

Gah.....
it happens in the best of companies. I had Kohler replace a bath tub that showed up with hairline cracks that only showed up after install and getting wet
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Delta will send you a new cartridge free. There is an excellent YouTube video on how to install it. Be careful when you open the clam shell packing--my cartridge exploded into a pile of parts. I called and asked for a schematic so that I could put all the pieces back in the correct order. They sent another cartridge instead--no charge. And they definitely didn't want the one back that was in pieces.
Al (doc1)
Had the same thing happen, hot water side as well, on a two handle bath tub faucet I plumbed and installed. After removing the cartridge I removed a ball of solder that came from a connection I fed too much solder to.

With any luck there's something clogging yours up that you might be able to clear up but as Doc1 says, Delta will send you another for free if you can wait it out.
Just to be clear its NOT the cartridge - I took that out and let water flow thru the empty faucet body and its slow there too. No solder in line - its all pex. I may take it apart again and see if I can fish a thin wire down the supply line from the valve body to dislodge whatever is clogging it.

What gets me is it worked fine for 3 mos and then poof the pressure went to hell
Can you remove the innards of the hot water valve and see if there's normal flow getting to the valve? You mentioned it's plumbed with Pex, could it be kinked somewhere?

Actually, Pex should be easy to check flow (I've added a quite bit of it in this house). Cut, check for flow and add a coupling.
Close every tap in the house and shut the water main valve off. Open the lowest hot and cold taps in the house. When they stop running, open the offending faucet. Sometimes that will pull whatever is lodged in the line backwards. Turn the main back on and see how things work. If its ok, something is floating around in that line and may or may not block it again sometime.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Are you using flood preventing supply lines? They fail often.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry