Amazon: Flexzilla 3/8" x 25' Zillagreen Air Hose $18.45
Not huge savings but Amazon's lowest price on Flexzilla 3/8" x 25' Zillagreen Air Hose $18.45. Normally around $23-$24.

Amazon Link

camelcamelcamel Link
Thanks, ordered another one.
Have had one for a couple years, handles nicely in cold weather.
If there is a Menards close by, they are currently selling this item for $15.
Where ever you get it, it is very nice air hose. I have some of it as well as Flexeel, and I like the Flexilla a lot better.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Mike of HUGE shop from Ill, bumped me when they were selling the Flexilla curly 25 footers from some farm depot in the midwest. IIRC they were either 7 or 9 bux. I was sold on them for the regular tubing, but I dearly love the lighter curly hoses for small pinners, etc, and they are usually pretty cheap, price, and quality, plus they go to *&%* in cold weather. The curly Flexillas are sweet

All of their products are awesome though. I see their garden hose at Sams club and Menards now.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have one attached to my MAC700 great hose but a dirt magnet. I wouldn't hook it up to my spray outfit.

I suppose I could sweep my shop floor a little more often.
BillN said:

I have one attached to my MAC700 great hose but a dirt magnet. I wouldn't hook it up to my spray outfit.

I suppose I could sweep my shop floor a little more often.

Or maybe just drag a piece of 'zilla around behind you, kinda like a tail