Claro Walnut & Quilted Maple Box
And the fourth.

Description:

This box is made from Claro Walnut with a Quilted Maple top panel and miter keys. It was made with a four corner grain match allowing the grain to flow around the box smoothly. The inside is divided into three spaces and there are two trays that nest into another removable tray which sits on rails above the bottom area. The outer dimensions are approx. 10" x 6" x 4 1/2 " tall. Bottom area is 3/4 " deep, the bottom tray is 1/2 " deep and the top trays are aprrox. 4 3/4" x 4 1/4 " x 1/4" deep. One of the top trays features a ring holder. It was finished with a drying oil on the inside and outside. The outside was finished with shellac using a french polish technique and then buffed out with Caranauba wax. The liner is a velvet type material. Hinges are made by Brusso and are self stopping at 90°.
$ 250

As Always,
Gecko
http://www.geckosboxes.com
Wow. Amazing work. II love maple and walnut together, but this puts anything I've made to shame. Thanks for posting.
All four are great!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there is enough time for me to achieve the skills you display.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood