Smart kid
This kid popped up on my YouTube suggestions. He is applying some great engineering to woodworking. He has a great future ahead of him.
Smart Kid

His Corner radius template development was overkill, IMHO, but I greatly enjoyed watching the engineering that went into it.
Smart Kid

I may make his shelf pin hole jig. If you want to see that, just go to his channel. FYI, I am not affiliated in any way.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
I did not watch them but I like when people have an idea and put it into action.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

That there is one smart kid.

Ed
I ran across his video showing how to make a replacement top for an MFT just a few days ago. Appears to have a firm grip on mathematics!
Nice post!
See ya later,
Bill
Very clever young man, great things in store for him.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
He will go far. I hope he sends his gear cutting jig to Matthias Wandel, who is sure to be impressed. I also like his box joint jig for cutting stock too large to stand on end:

</a>

Edit: I see from the comments under the video that Matthias does like it.

Another edit: <a href="http://www.spiralsbysteve.com/gears.php" >This guy
seems to have the best approach to cutting wooden gears, as the involute is formed as a direct consequence of the way he cuts.
Neat videos, thanks for sharing. I love this kind of stuff.

Bio says he's 22. I was thinking more like 14.
bj² said:

Neat videos, thanks for sharing. I love this kind of stuff.

Bio says he's 22. I was thinking more like 14.

Me too and wondered how he could afford all the Festool stuff.

Just jealous.

Steve