A Chair
Gentlemen, because of my travel schedule my actual woodworking has come completely halted. Still wishing to contribute, I am having to settle for pictures of interesting pieces where I find them. For example...viking ships, real ones, in the galoot forurm.

Here I give a chair in a Singapore hotel. Could be antique, but I doubt it. It's certainly modeled on many antiques I have seen here.

Note the brass rings, and the ultracool pivoting foot rest. I sat in it, and it's very comfy. I let mysef settle in nicely, and shortly thereafter a hotel security person came up the elevator and looked at me worriedly. I got up before he asked me to, but it was an interesting validation of the idea that you can't even cr*p in Singapore without the popo watching.
" />
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Thanks for the contribution, very creative design. That seat looks unbearable so it's interesting to hear that it is comfy. Woodnet is a nice bit of home when you are in a far away place. It's raining here.
Shovel Man said:

Thanks for the contribution, very creative design. That seat looks unbearable so it's interesting to hear that it is comfy. Woodnet is a nice bit of home when you are in a far away place. It's raining here.

Yes, it truly is that...
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished