another guy whose finger connection is is debatable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8xIf41jEE
I don't see how some folks just get buy with it
OTT Irregardless is a perfectly good word although seldom useful. It is usually used to indicate an exaggerated position or to make fun of someone's writing or speaking stile.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
JR1 said:

I don't see how some folks just get buy with it
OTT Irregardless is a perfectly good word although seldom useful. It is usually used to indicate an exaggerated position or to make fun of someone's writing or
speaking stile.

Jr. please irregardless is used but is non standard English . Irr and less both mean without, saying irregardless is like saying without, without. Granted people use the word, people also refer to the gland that's high in their rectum, as a Prostrate. They're wrong too. In the 50's Amous on the Amous and Andy show, use the the word irregardless all the time. It was designed to make them look ignorant.

Irregardless is not a Standard English word though it is spoken and used commonly by people. Irregardless has even been given an entry in some dictionaries of the world. It is really funny to know that people use irregardless when they actually mean regardless. We know that regardless itself means without regards, then adding a prefix of ir to regardless makes it a double negative word having no meaning. Thus, adding ir prefix to regardless makes it a word that would mean without without regards or in other words a nonsense word. irregardless
Seen a whole lot worse than that. I didn't like the warped wood on the table saw. That stuff rocking while cutting can pinch and knowing that everyone still does it.

As for the word Webster agrees it's just as much of a word as is ain't but I really don't like that word...
This video should carry a warning

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME--OPERATOR IS OVERCONFIDENT
Robert Adams said:

Seen a whole lot worse than that. I didn't like the warped wood on the table saw. That stuff rocking while cutting can pinch and knowing that everyone still does it.
Robert how about the fact he was ripping wood without a straight edge. It was close to free handing.

As for the word Webster agrees it's just as much of a word as is ain't but I really don't like that word...

Only watched a couple minutes, but the ripping was ok with me.
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...
Superglide said:

Only watched a couple minutes, but the ripping was ok with me.

Good luck
So sorry but according to the Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Etymology - Oxford Reference it is a word although an incorrectly formed one. It is used legitimately in First American edition of Life on the Mississippi Boston: James R. Osgood and Company, 1883

BTW the instruction manual for English and NA English says anyone can coin words—even counterfit ones. If Lewis Carrol can do so then why not Sam Clemens?

The etymology is contradictory leading to a potentially undefined word or at least an non-sense one; yet still a word.

Sorry don't mean to be a macaca.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
Jr
Go ahead and use it if it if you like, but don't be surprised if people think less of you. It's as bad a saying "I don't got nothing".