Festool
I'm mostly a handtool guy (as much as I can or dare!). But when you need to burn electrons, you can't beat Festool!

That's all folks!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Surely, you must be trolling.
What happened, did they run out of "tails or pins first" debates downstairs?
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
That's a toss the chum in the water and run post.
Tony Z said:

I'm mostly a handtool guy (as much as I can or dare!). But when you need to burn electrons, you can't beat Festool!

That's all folks!

Nah. Had a lot of white oak to scribe and fit, and the jigsaw I've had for about 3 years finally got lots of use. Only other jigsaw I've used was a thirty year old Craftsman (wife bought me the Festool for a birthday present a few years back). No comparison between the two saws.

By the way, I'm tails first and handcut (though I've become accustomed to a Domino a couple of years ago, thanks to Barnowl).
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I have the Festool jigsaw (regular, not carvex) and its nice. Just used it to build a pergola and worked great. I think the only thing that is better than the bosch is it seems lighter. The bosch blades are hands down better though.

My sanders I have are WAY better than anything else I have ever used.

I only have what I need and can justify for my business. Id like a router someday....but right now I dont use my PC enough, so it will wait.

Ive never been disappointed with any festool purchase, but there are a lot of good tools out there. Frankly....there is more choices than when I was starting out in the early 2000's.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

VH07V