RBI 612th woodplaner
I will be needing a drum sander for sanding thin cedar strips. I have an opportunity to buy a RBI 612 th wood planer for $500.00 never been used, can gang rip, sand and a be a molder.I am also looking at a Grizzly 10'' baby sander for about the same price,any thoughts or experiences with either one of these machines,Gene
get your checkbook out and run do not walk

you want that machine

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Is RBI still in business? Guess I haven't noticed any of their ads in several years.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Hawk woodworking tools. They still sell the planer. They also have parts.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.