Woodpecker Gap guages
I usually look at Woodpeckers "One-time tool" offerings as a high cost solution to a problem I didn't know existed. I did spring for their 6" Paolini rule several years ago, and that has become a favorite in my apron pocket. This spring, they offered this, a two piece gapguage set. I thought it would be really nifty to simplify measuring tenons to match mortises and dadoes to whatever I'm sticking in them. So, I went for it. They were supposed to ship in July, but in July I received an email that production was delayed, and they hoped to fill all orders by the end of September.

End of September is near, so I'm wondering if anyone here who ordered one of these has received it.
Bob
I'm still waiting too Bob
I cut it three times & it's still too short!
Does by October mean the beginning or the end? They currently show:

UPDATE: We expect to finish shipping all Gap Gauge orders by October 2015. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.
See ya later,
Bill
A simple tool - make your own?
I just got a reply from Woodpeckers saying that it should ship by the end of the week.
Bob