My first bowls in a couple years
I'm back in the swing of things. :-) Left to right: Maple, maple, and cherry.

I'm slow, but I do poor work.
Very nice shapes on those bowls, looks like some beautiful grain too.
Steve K

Glad you are back at it, those look great.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Love all 3 of them. Could we see a better pic of the rim profile of the 1st one inline ?
I know the voices aren't real but man do they have some great ideas !

People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it's simply necessary to love. - Claude Monet
Thanks everyone! I'll try to snap a picture of the rim for you today.
Well done, well done.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It doesn't look like your skills have diminished in the last couple of years! Excellent work. The first two are really pretty.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Like them all but the maple in the middle is my favorite. From the pic, it looks like a well done form and looks like it will hold the most popcorn.
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
Here's a picture of the rim, as requested. It's slightly concave under the rim on the inside. Makes it comfortable to hold because it gives the thumb a place to grip. This one is about 9 inches in diameter.
That is some great looking wood.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.