Attention Milwaukee Area Woodworkers: Kanna / Krenov
Hi Everyone

As some of you may know the http://www.thewoodworkersgym.com/ will be opening soon and I am one of the instructors. I plan on offering both a Japanese plane class & a Krenov. The Japanese plane class fee will include a very good quality 70mm plane that you will learn how to fit, adjust, use & maintain, $350 - $400 range.

The Krenov plane class will include Hock blade and plane blank, same price range for class fee. We will make a Krenov plane over a two part class.

I wanted to post this here so we can gauge interest mainly for the Japanese plane class because we would need to order planes far enough in advance.

Please let me know if you would have any interest in either class.

Thanks
DJO
Timberwerks Studio 木材場

Sounds like fun. Good luck with the classes and good fortune to the school. More schools with reasonably priced programs=more young-uns to pick up the torch. I wish these kids actually knew which end of the torch the fire comes out of R.I.P. High school vocational programs I for at least one will miss you.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou