Where do you buy 1-2 close match bricks for a house?
I just tore out a poorly built sunroom addition to my house and discovered they removed a few bricks near the top of the door opening to the house. I don't recall ever seeing a place to browse/match/buy less than a pallet of bricks. The house is from the 80's in DFW (Texas). Does such a place exist (hopefully I'm blind and Lowes offers this) or do I need to find an alternative to hide the problem?
Find a brick supplier - they do exist. They may have old stuff laying around. I worked for a tile store that kept odd lots of old stuff in their basement. My dad got bricks he needed for a patch - of course that was 50 years ago. There are also places that sell used bricks. Probably your best shot.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Google "reclaimed brick". These are usually scrap yards full of reclaimed building materials.
Try Acme Brick on Fort Worth Dr. about a mile south of IH35 in Denton. If they have a match they'll probably give you a couple. They make them.
Find some bricks that are the correct size and have the same surface texture, then tint the new bricks to match the existing bricks. If you're not comfortable doing the tinting yourself, a local artist would be able to do it. Any city with large areas of older brick homes will probably have someone who specializes in tinting bricks.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...p;oe=UTF-8

http://www.brick-tinting.co.uk/images/se...olding.jpg
I know a guy that used to work for acme brick and he could I'd most any brick. Unfortunately it's very hard to find matching bricks. Even houses built today it's hard to get matching bricks. No one stocks old brick any odd stuff is either sold cheap or tossed.

Our house has ugly brick and unfortunately painting it is the best solution which is getting more popular. I even see allot of new houses with painted brick course one was painted because they couldn't get enough of the same brick...
Destinmatt said:

I just tore out a poorly built sunroom addition to my house and discovered they removed a few bricks near the top of the door opening to the house. I don't recall ever seeing a place to browse/match/buy less than a pallet of bricks. The house is from the 80's in DFW (Texas). Does such a place exist (hopefully I'm blind and Lowes offers this) or do I need to find an alternative to hide the problem?

If you don't find the bricks, submit a pic of the missing bricks area and I bet these guys could show you how to make it look good using another method.
any place else on the house that has matching brick that wouldn't be as noticeable if swapped out? Surprised there aren't any on the property around here they always seem to leave some laying around
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Perhaps even a neighbor's house that has the same bricks have a few laying around.
As an alternative, could you take out all of the brick above that door and replace with a complementing color? See some nice looking brickwork where the ones above the door are turned 90 degrees.