Pens equal money in the bank
Been trying to get caught back up after Lyn took the pen pouches to work....she sold EVERYTHING! Scrambling to make pens isn't fun...but I hate not having 'stock' on hand.

Breast Cancer Awareness blank on a Jr.Gent gold rollerball

PeachDesire on a Jr.Gent chrome rollerball

EasternRedCedar-crosscut- on a Jr.Gent gold rollerball

Had some more made up, but these are the winners of the show for my eyes. I'll be making about 30-ish more in various other kit forms....too much fun.

Scott (gotta love a great blank) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards
Very nice looking pens. If you don't mind me asking, how much are you selling your pens for?
Scott

You did a very nice job.

How did you get the words into the photo.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin,

Microsoft's "Paint" program can be used to add text to JPEG files.
Greg

Because someone doesn't run for office, it doesn't reduce their right to representation or to complain. Now when they don't vote....you might have something. KnotHaid 3/19/14
Thanks

I have MS and the Paint but never used it that way. I guess I will have to fiddle around with it.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Birdseye Bill said:

Very nice looking pens. If you don't mind me asking, how much are you selling your pens for?

Inquiring minds are curious... and me!

Plus I can see why they are sellers, nice work!
Ken
Birdseye Bill said:

I use a times three to get a price. These Jr Gent 1's go for $20-$25, I'm not trying to make a fortune....just turning for fun and keeping the funds to purchase more kits/blank making 'stuff'.

Scott (I have a job, this is supposed to be fun) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards
Arlin Eastman said:

Scott

You did a very nice job.

How did you get the words into the photo.

I use freeware program called Picsas3 for the border and text. Lightroom 4.4 for editing light/darks. And HDRsoft(PhotoMatix Essentials) for the HDR'ing.

Scott (realistic photos made easy) B
slabsblanksandboards