First one done!
Something different....scrollin'!

Asked the wife if she would be willing to make me a sign to advertise those duck calls I seem to be addicted too. Sure, but you'll have to pay $850 for it.....so I bought her a Dewalt 788, router, router press station, a BUNCH of scroll saw blades, painted a room and then put in a tile floor!

But I got a pretty cool sign! Just think, the next one will be free

Seriously though, I have a few more things to do to it, but it'll certainly make those calls look more professional to hunters(us turners could care less about the background)!

Scott (happy wife) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards
Great looking sign!

Your bartering skills might need some work though.
See ya later,
Bill
Bill_de said:

Great looking sign!

Not if his wife is happy!
Jim
Nice,

Guess she has been watching Susie on the American Woodshop.
Halfathumb said:

[blockquote]Bill_de said:

Great looking sign!

Not if his wife is happy!

[/blockquote]

+1 Plus that makes her a wood worker and you can get more tools for yourself by saying they are for her.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
What was I thinking?

---
See ya later,
Bill
Bill_de said:

What was I thinking?

---

She is happy, and that makes me happy. Although, I am not allowed to touch the scroll saw(I'll have to work on that one a little bit more).

She's currently working a 3D candleholder with some 1/4" Eastern Red Cedar I had laying around. I'm thinking it'll end up as a Christmas gift. Then she had me get a bigger piece of Eastern Red Cedar to make a Arkansas state 'clock' with(I'm going to grab the first one of those).

She likes being able to make things, and it's not like she didn't earn it. Where do you think 90% of those PR blanks on the website come from.....yup, she pours them.

Scott (I just pick the colors) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards