Ultralight MDF
Ok I've done all my homework learning what it is but learned very little about what it will and will not do. What experiences have you had with it. Is it strong enough, straight enough to use like reg MDF and benefit from the weight savings? Like maybe a torsion box with 1/2" grid and 3/4 outside?
Works just fine for torsion boxes. It is more brittle so don't expect it to bend as much.
I can clamp parts through ldf with my vac and grid on my cnc. Its pretty neat stuff.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Thanks guys. I'm going to try some. I was afraid there would be drawbacks to the weight difference. I bought a regular sheet (3/4) at Lowes and there was a young girl out getting carts who pitched in to help load. I was GRATEFUL! Funny how we approach our aging.
Mdf not bad now go get a sheet of hdf from a plywood supplier. That stuff is super heavy. Even worse is trying to man handle a 5x12 sheet of 3/4 particle board...