Thinnest TS Blade
This is the only micro kerf saw blade I know of. Rockler used to sell them but looks like they stopped. It ain't cheap though.

http://www.totalsawsolutions.com
You can do a fine job with many 7 1/4" thin kerf 24 tooth rip blades; this is very common among those who rip many long strips to make woodstrip canoes. A kerf in the vicinity of 1/16" is easy to find: here's one for $11. I don't know if this particular blade cuts smoothly, but some do.
Purchased a CMT Orange #06036 6 1/2" blade at Lowes a year or so ago. The plate thickness is 0.033" and the tooth thickness is 0.052". Haven't tried it in a table saw, I believe they are for the battery tool market.
Yup, HD also carries Freud 7.25" blades in higher tooth counts. I have a 40 which works pretty well for thin stock like 1/4" ply. I'm certain there are higher quality 7.25" blades but not that I can walk out of the store with.
Nfinity tool makes their "Laser Kerf" blade, about a nickel thick.

It has really thick support rings on both sides so you will need a new ZCI since the kerf will be about 1/4" right of normal, but it rips beautifully and much thinner than a thin kerf blade.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.