The Woodwright's Shop
In case anyone wasn't aware, the new season (35) is starting to be available on the Woodwright's web page. The first 3 or 4 episodes are there. They quit broadcasting the show here several years ago, so I look forward to them showing up on the webpage.

Matt
That's good news. Hope Roy does another musical.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if our local station carries it any more, but one of the only "TV" shows I watch.
I always appreciated Roy, and his people making it about learning more than about $$$$. The saddest fact is our sponsors are being seen in less and less areas, and the only way those of us who don't have it local can see the show is pay for DVD's. While those who do have it local can record all day long for free.

T Mac and "Rough Cut" show the current season free.

Scott Phillips and "American Woodshop" is also free to watch for those missing a show, or out of area's where it is local.

Just to add Uncle Roy's Woodwrights shop link

Even Narm can be re-seen week at a time right here
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve N said:

T Mac and "Rough Cut" show the current season free.

When I try to watch season 6 episodes, all I get are trailers. Anything I'm missing, or do they only offer trailers for year six?
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I'd love to have girls that look like that singing my every move in the shop. I think Roy can finally say he made it.
http://video.unctv.org/video/2365463716/