Applique
looking for the following Applique dimensions are 9.5in X 6.75in
I don't think you will find one.
Maybe you could find someone with CNC equipment to make a copy for you.
Searching always look for Appliques & Onlays both. Some vendors don't hunt well looking just at appliques.

Do you need exactly that? If so Paul may be correct, especially if you are trying to match an old piece with a broken half. Otherwise you can fairly easily find something similar enough, and just get left and right. If it must be exact, go through as many vendors as you can, and by calling ask if they can duplicate. Some places can, and if the piece is special enough, you won't mind the outrageous price. Or look into what Dave suggested and find a CNC guy trying to start up, and have him duplicate a mirror image, could be less $$$$.

Good luck

Oh, welcome to the forum too
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
If you have a loose original, I can scan it into my CNC machine and carve out as many copies as needed in whatever species you wish.

Feel free to email me at rbagnall@consultingwoodworker.com and we can discuss your needs.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.