Grizzly track accessory pack compatible with Dewalt?
Like the title says, is the Grizzly track saw accessory pack (contains the track saw clamps as well as rail joiners) compatible with the Dewalt track saw rails?

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Accessor...687/T25094
Never tried the griz ones. Festool's do not fit and guessing this griz is a copy of theirs. Why not just buy the delwalt ones?

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

BloomingtonMike said:

Why not just buy the delwalt ones?

The Grizzly ones are 1/2 the price and my Dad is going to be up at the PA store this week. The Dewalt ones would be easier to use, though, with the quick release.
Grizzly sells the Dewalt tracksaw so you might find both in the store to try. The dewalt clamp has a flatter mount though and this one in the picture looks like the festool one. Best of luck.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

BloomingtonMike said:

Grizzly sells the Dewalt tracksaw so you might find both in the store to try. The dewalt clamp has a flatter mount though and this one in the picture looks like the festool one. Best of luck.

Thanks. Good to know about the thickness of that slot and clamp mount. I'll ask my Dad to check it out.