Teds woodworking plans
I don't know what I did but when I click on Google image woodworking stuff, like workbenches, this $@×%ing site keeps popping up. I just had to restart my tablet to stop it. I then lose the image /site I was try to learn about.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Yeah, I get lots of spam from them; have Thunderbird set to @#(&-can them as they come in, so I don't have to look at them. No idea how they got my address, but have noticed that quite a few different sites direct there too...
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
They are scamming on Facebook. "Suggested " stories, click and it is Ted. Sneaky sob

He posted in the Gallery section at FWW.

I told FWW to take it down.

They did not.

FWW needs to get their act together. Their website will not play videos with Safari. The Gallery has become a spot for free advertising. Come on FWW, get it together.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Well, there is not a chance of me ever buying from that site. Maybe Ted works for FWW? Hmm.

I wish them all the worst.
Someone would really like to know a physical address for this entity.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

He is a scammer and shows up all the time on Lumber Jocks until they delete his account.

He even stolen several (over 60) wood working plans from guys there who started them. If you do sign up to get them you WILL NOT GET them.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin Eastman said:

He is a scammer and shows up all the time on Lumber Jocks until they delete his account.

He even stolen several (over 60) wood working planes from guys there who started them. If you do sign up to get them you WILL NOT GET them.

Arlin

I can assure you that I won't and didn't sign up. The guy is unethical at best IMHO.
This guy has stolen hundreds of plans from various legitimate sources including Wood Magazine.

I suspect his sister is "Rachel" from "Card Services" and he has several family members involved in the "Windows Support" group.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome on my desktop I no longer receive his pop-ups & finally have been able to cleanse his emails through Spam reporting (at least for now).
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Quote:

The guy is unethical at best IMHO.

The guy is illegal. WoodNet would also like to find him, he is selling copyrighted material without permission.