CLUB CREATION
I was speaking with another local woodworker in my town and asked him if he would be willing to start a wood working group in our area. He said sure, so I am putting it out their for all that are local to Waycross Ga. I am wanting to create a group where we can learn and teach each other and help promote our hobby. If you are on the site and would like to help me create a group message me. Lets see what we can come up with. My name is Glenn for those that don't know me. I may not have the most time in the world but I am definitely willing to try and put it together. I just need help. If this is the wrong place for this let me know.
The AAW has a resources page of Best Practices for clubs here
Most of them are helpful for woodworking clubs in general (not just woodturners).

Best wishes on your group getting together.

Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
thanks I will look into that.