Hit a yard sale this morning
My wife and daughter took me out for breakfast for my birthday and on the way home we stopped at a yard sale my wife had spotted yesterday. She noticed it because it said "tools".

I found a nice No12 Scraper and a large Starrett Divider. The guy having the sale even gave me a molding plane that was missing the blade

The No12 was missing the blade, one brass adjustment knob and the brass knob that secured the blade. But I had some replacements in the boneyard. And I just took a No12 blade out of my inventory to replace the missing one.

Next we're going to pick apples.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Dominic, happy birthday. Had some luck myself this am, found a Stanley SW 57 with a set of wings in mint shape. Still hunting a 12 though. Again happy birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Nice score on the #12, too.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Happy birthday, and congrats on having a wife who spots the word "tools" on yard sale ads! Glad it had good ones - far too often, "tools" signals the tool equivalent of Beanie Babies.
happy birthday Dom
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Happy birthday, Dom!

Glad that good fortune found you on your bday. That bodes well for the coming year! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Happy Birthday, Dom!
Happy Birthday Dom!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. I had a truly awesome day with my family. Can't ask for anything better.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?