Hit a yard sale this morning
Blacky's Boy said:

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. I had a truly awesome day with my family. Can't ask for anything better.

Glad to hear that it has been a good one. May it be ever so.
Happy day Dom.

Wish people in my neighborhood had good tools for sale. I don't even have any good luck finding Beanie Babies.
Catchalater,
Marv

I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
― Maya Angelou

I'm working toward my PHD.  (Projects Half Done)
MarvW said:

Happy day Dom.

Wish people in my neighborhood had good tools for sale. I don't even have any good luck finding Beanie Babies.

I thought you collected My Little Ponies?
TobyC said:

[blockquote]MarvW said:

Happy day Dom.

I thought you collected My Little Ponies?

[/blockquote]

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Blacky's Boy said:

My wife and daughter took me out for breakfast for my birthday and on the way home we stopped at a yard sale my wife had spotted yesterday. She noticed it because it said "tools".

Awesome.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020