Woodworker source
Anyone use woodworker Source? Any problems with them, it will be mail order.
Thanks
B
Yea It's a Hemi
Dullblade,

I have used Woodworkers Source mail order at least 4 times, to buy wood for turning. Now that I live in CO I bought some 1/2" BB from them. Merchandise was always as represented and service was good to excellent. My last order was sent to my old address by mistake. They made it right immediately.

Doug
Thank for the info Doug, think I'll give them a try!
Yea It's a Hemi
I have used them for mail order in California. Boards came UPS wrapped in heavy paper and cardboard. Most boards were 6ft in length, but I did have one 8ft 12/4 piece of ash. Boards were all of great quality, with little waste. I would order from them again.
Every time I bought wood I received some very nice stuff!!!!

I only bought a board or two at a time but it was still nice stuff and all the wood was not marred or damaged in shipping either.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.