6 year old finally gets her final upgrade
Today is my daughters 6th birthday and I had just put the mattress on the box spring when they came through the door, tonight...phew. The wife and I added the rest and finally let her have a look. If you haven't seen the previous stages and details it is primarily oak, with cherry and maple slats. I used wipe on satin gloss poly.

Thanks for looking
Bob
Very !
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Great job! Happy lil Lady, heck, You even made an old Grandpa smile
Nice.

I will be doing the same mods, the wife talked me into making the toddlers bed rail.

Actually at the hospital now waiting for the lucky little grandgirl that will get to sleep in the crib i built. Truth be told, i feel lucky getting the chance to build it for her.
very nice!
Ray
Very cool, Bob!

"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Excellent.

Miss 3 is getting too big for the cot, which she is still using with the side off.

I made Miss 8 a Loft bed with a desk below, so of course Miss 3 wants the same.

Off to the shed..
Very nice, time to build a matching nightstand!
She might have one by the time she is out of HS .

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Bob
ianab said:

Excellent.

Miss 3 is getting too big for the cot, which she is still using with the side off.

I made Miss 8 a Loft bed with a desk below, so of course Miss 3 wants the same.

Off to the shed..

Yeah, Mr 3 is asking for a big boy bed, now. I told him we'll figure something out for his birthday next month.

Bob