Woodpecker's Latest
I have quite a few of their items but latest flyer shows T-Shirts for $29! But they will ship by end of November - in time for Christmas.
Those must be really nice t-shirts. I wear the Duluth Trading Company long tail tee's, and they are around $10 cheaper. And probably higher quality. I even got a Dodger's jersey (official MLB licensed type) for less than that.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
mbg said:

I have quite a few of their items but latest flyer shows T-Shirts for $29! But they will ship by end of November - in time for Christmas.

That's not bad cause festool ones would probably be $429 + shipping and the price is going up soon as well...
Robert Adams said:

[blockquote]mbg said:

That's not bad cause festool ones would probably be $429 + shipping and the price is going up soon as well...

I guess I have a glote then because I got a free Festool shirt some time back in the mail....
fall said:

[blockquote]Robert Adams said:

[blockquote]mbg said:

I guess I have a glote then because I got a free Festool shirt some time back in the mail....

[/blockquote]

Put it on ebay and sell it for $100