Anybody Having Trouble?
This morning all of my personal information relating to my WoodNet account disappeared. No messages, replies, post history, bio or saved favorite threads. Anybody else having trouble with this?

Hank
Have not had problem
Steve
No problem here.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
No troubles, here, did you pay your $6?

Bob
None here as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Are you sure you have the right username? Something looks different...
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

FWIW after reviewing 2 or 3 threads this AM, when I clicked on another thread it kicked me out to the Log-in/Register page.

When I clicked on the Log-in link, I was not required to sign-in, but it did take me to My Home page...everything there looks OK.

I did have a similar problem when I first registered way back when...Administrators could not find any record I had ever registered even though I had screen shots of the first registration and initial log-in.

Finally had to create a new account to which I've only recently started posting.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Grandpa Dave said:

FWIW after reviewing 2 or 3 threads this AM, when I clicked on another thread it kicked me out to the Log-in/Register page.

When I clicked on the Log-in link, I was not required to sign-in, but it did take me to My Home page...everything there looks OK.

That may be a problem related with your browser. I have a similar problem on safari, when I go to many weeks without quitting. If I quit the browser and relaunch, I can log in again and my settings are remembered.
djwong said:

[blockquote]Grandpa Dave said:

That may be a problem related with your browser. I have a similar problem on safari, when I go to many weeks without quitting. If I quit the browser and relaunch, I can log in again and my settings are remembered.

[/blockquote]
Good point with Chrome although I had restarted earlier this week after a Windows update. I haven't cleared the history for a while so good reminder to do so. Thanks...
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
I haven't had your issue, but I do have issues with the login sometimes - usually with Chrome. Clear the history and it works again. PIA!
Ray