Bessey KBodys on sale at Home Depot.
while not the best prices I've ever seen, they are on sale.

KR3.540 $39.97
KR3.518 $36.97
KR3.550 $39.97
KR3.524 $34.97
KR3.531 $37.97
KR3.512 $34.97

11-20% off.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Apparently good thru the end of the year. I find them too pricy though still.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Post deleted by JGrout
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

a lot of the ones on the website aren't sold in stores.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Mr_Mike said:

Compared to what? The 40 in is selling for $39.97. Same clamp is selling at Woodcraft for $57.99. Jet equivalents are selling for $64 at Woodcraft. Jorgensen equivalents are selling for $44 at Home Depot. Seems like a good deal to me for a parallel clamp.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
AHill said:

[blockquote]Mr_Mike said:

Compared to what?

[/blockquote]

pipe clamps? F style clamps?

Mark

I posted that link yesterday in a thread about them
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

meackerman said:

[blockquote]AHill said:

[blockquote]Mr_Mike said:

Compared to what?

[/blockquote]

pipe clamps? F style clamps?

[/blockquote]

For me, it's compared to the great clamp sales of 2003 or so. I looked back at my Amazon orders...Paid $14.99 for 24" Besseys; 18.99 for 40". $17.99 for 48" Jorgy Cabinet Masters (actually, ordered all sizes of Jorgies, but Amazon ran out and they substituted all but the 48's with Bessy's...in the end, I'm very happy about this). I ended up with 36 parallel clamps which has served me well. My only regret is that I didn't get any 12" Besseys. I would have a problem paying todays prices!
Bob
I prefer Bessey now.
Last time i bought Jet clamps the quality was HORRIBLE...how can they call that a parallel clamp??
I have about 20 or so of the newer Jets that i might just trow in the trash they are that bad!
So i will get some Besseys to replace Jet Junk.

BobW said:

For me, it's compared to the great clamp sales of 2003 or so. I looked back at my Amazon orders...Paid $14.99 for 24" Besseys; 18.99 for 40". $17.99 for 48" Jorgy Cabinet Masters (actually, ordered all sizes of Jorgies, but Amazon ran out and they substituted all but the 48's with Bessy's...in the end, I'm very happy about this). I ended up with 36 parallel clamps which has served me well. My only regret is that I didn't get any 12" Besseys. I would have a problem paying todays prices!

Those were really, really good prices. That was then. This is now. I think you'd be waiting a long time to pay those prices again for parallel clamps. I paid $2200 for my PM2000 table saw in 2008, delivered. Now they are running around $3K.

Perhaps Craigslist or Swap-N-Sell are better options if the OP wants less for that type of clamp.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill