What blade to use?
What kind of blade would I use to cut 3/4" particle board on my table saw?
I really have no clue.
A cheap one...
Good judgement is the product of experience.
Experience is the product of poor judgement.
I have a 60T carbide tipped on it right now. Would that work?
Yes. Be ready for a mess...particle board is nasty stuff to mill.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
All of the engineered sheet woods like plywood, particle board, fiber board, or chip board have varying amounts of glue - resin between the layers or binding the wood particles together. These resins are "hard" and wear down cheap steel blades quickly. Carbide teeth are always recommended and work quite well. Then again, carbide blades work well for everything

Your current blade will work. As someone above pointed out, its also kinda messy. The particles in the particle board don't really "cut" like natural wood fibers. They kinda "grind" away and make a sandy dust.

So, don't forget some dust collection. Then again, you should always use some dust collection.
You might want a zero clearance insert to help eliminate chipping on the underside of the cut, assuming that is a concern.
I'm sorry...3300 posts and you have "no clue" how to cut particle board on a table saw?

Is this some kind of a joke?
KarlJohnShields said:

I'm sorry...3300 posts and you have "no clue" how to cut particle board on a table saw?

Is this some kind of a joke?

Never cut it before. Like I said, I really have no clue.
Not all of us know everything.
Google it. There are some good images that explain it graphically.
Thank you for a straightforward honest answer.
It is a breath of fresh air in here for sure.