My "New" Mini Max FS35 J/P
Very
Hi John,
Can you post a picture of the knife setting jig.  I am beginning an FS35 restoration project (long story that I will post in a separate thread) and in finding and preparing to assemble all the parts of a machine that has been partially disassembled for many years, I realized that I have no clue what the knife setting jig actually looks like. The manual that I downloaded refers to photo 11, but it is so dark and distorted, that I can’t pick out the slightest detail.
Thanks,
Gil
I was surprised to see this old thread again; the search function must still work.  Here are couple of photos of the knife setting jig.  

[Image: ACtC-3cK3ZbHi-x0wVBwp0P8JKZlyzsZTmVGSK8M...authuser=0]

[Image: ACtC-3f1szXP4s33ttK3jVmdqwSgeLTJo5ol_dVA...authuser=0]

And here's one of the machine because it looks like the photos didn't stick with the original post.  

[Image: ACtC-3eyvLoNyNAMlWdxESiOwOirZz49ItRjcrVX...authuser=0]

Good luck getting your machine back in operating order.  The effort will be worth it; it's a great machine except a little underpowered.  

John