Dewalt track saw owners/users
Have any of you owners of the Dewalt ts built a table like an mft for your Dewalt ts? Not a big fan of the square or protractor attachment that Dewalt sells; i have tried them, not impressed. Any help or input would be appreciated.
I use the protactor with zero issue. It is not my tablesaw replacement though.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I had only ever seen a router guide, hold down clamps, and connecting bars.

I searched the web for a protractor attachment but came up with nothing. I did find a miter gauge. Is this the thing you don't like. (Part DWS5098).

Is your dislike based on accuracy or what I'm guessing is a rather small "foot print" relative to the length or something else? I use an adjustable 4 foot T-square to square the track when needed. For angles, I use an adjustable angle finder + clamp + string and mark each end of the cut then plop the track down on the endmarks.

Just some thoughts
Dewalt Tracksaw miter gauge
http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DWS5028-Tra...B001J32KMI

So I have to ask do you have the router attachment? I have been considering it but see it has been discontinued and can only think it is because it didn't work well
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I do and it works perfect.

6 in stock at zoro

http://www.zoro.com/dewalt-track-saw-rou...mp;gclsrc=aw.ds

Wish you were closer, I would let you try it out.

thanks for the link it should be on it's way soon
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I should say that I use it with my Dewalt 618 and Festool rail, and think it is freaking awesome. It won't pull the router in to the front edge of the rail, but I can use it on the back side and account for the 5" offset to center. I don't think you'd have that problem with the Dewalt rail itself.

For running long straight dadoes on large sheet goods, the router adapter and rail can't be beat.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
Good to hear as that is what I want it for. I need to build a few boxes far from home and don't want to have to load up a truck with cabinets if I can get them done at location. Face frames are good boxes are water damaged press board. Savings in gas alone pays for it not having to bounce around in my truck for the ride is the pay off

Phil Thien

Thanks everyone for your input. I find it surprising that no one has adapted their dewalt ts to a festool mft table or built their own. That is what i am really interested in. Thanks.