Need help wiring a Jet Grinder switch
So to start I am an person. I bought a used Jet BG-8 grinder. It is a beast and it was working with the crappy 110V cord that was cracked. In my infinite wisdom I decided to quickly switch it to 220V. I started the project right before dinner and got interrupted and it was a week before I got back out.
At the time I new exactly how to wire it so I didn't take pictures or anything but last night I realized I have no idea and my Googlefu failed me miserably!
I will try and attach pictures of what I have but in short there are four leads, 1, 2, 3 and 4 that go to the motor and there are two hots and a ground from the cord and there are 4 posts on the switch. Obviously some go to some of each but for the life of me I don't know which.

diagram back of switch
front of switch
Looks to me like you need to disconnect #1 and #2 from the switch and connect them together. Then swap the 110v plug for a 220v plug and you're done.

Everyone else agree?

Mike
Please be advised that I disconnected everything the first day and last night tried a couple configurations so what you see means nothing. Unfortunately there aren't any kinds of marking on the switch either. (No 1 or anything.)
I do already have the 220 plug on, I just don't know how to read the electrical symbols.
Ohio Mike was right on, thanks for the timely and spot on advice!!
Glad it worked out.

Mike