Had an interview
Ken Aucremanne contacted me about a month ago about an interview. He is interviewing vets and disabled vets so he can use the movie to help encourage other vets to get into woodworking.

He was in the Navy as a Arabic linguist and got out after 6 years. Some how he read about me and it inspired him to do this show for his Master's degree and to help vets.

He is from West Virginia and traveling around to interview a lot of disabled vets who do woodworking like me as a way to keep out of depression.

I asked him to give me a copy when he is done doing it. I had my wife with me to help me and let us know when I was worn out (I do not know when to stop and latter pay the price for over doing my brain.

I so hope it helps other vets from depression or suicide and find the joy of turning, carving, or other wood working.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Keep us posted, I'd love to see the finished product!
Benny

Well Done, Arlin!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Great news Arlin, I am sure you will do it justice. Like Benny said, we would like to see the result.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Ken told me he has over 100 hours of taping so far and another hour with me. He said he interviewed 21 other guys and a few of them I know.

He said he is going to help me with my GoFundMe so I can get a non profit and rent a building and get tools to fill it.

To me that would be a dream come true.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Great! nice to see positive things being done for our vets

Does my heart good Arlin. Glad I could play a small part in your life after your service. Thank you again sir.
'TwoBye'

Quality is not expensive, it's PRICELESS
Outstanding Arlin.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Yep

The tools you sent are slowly getting used and we just used the Router earlier this week.

Arlin

Arlin,

That is very good to hear. Congratulations to you and to Ken Aucremanne. Keep on with the good work

Doug