ISO - Decorative Hinges for Antique Box
I picked up this QSWO antique box this morning at an estate sale - in nice restorable condition, except for the hinges, which are unusual. There's a small chance that someone here on Woodnet will tell me where to find some, if they're available at all. FWIW, I've already checked both Lee Valley and Van Dyke.

Here are a few pics of the box and the hinges.

r2
Those knuckles are rolled, not extruded or milled from solid.
You might choose to fabricate your own hinge. I know that isn't a particularly attractive alternative, but those look rather rare. Alternately, you could inquire about custom manufacture. I believe Horton Brass will fabricate things upon request. Somebody will anyway, but without doubt, that will cost a lot. That's why I suggest fabricating them yourself, and that's why I used that language. You notice, I didn't say, "You will enjoy fabricating them yourself."
Obviously, another alternative is to choose another type of hinge. If you're determined to have those, and you find a vendor, let forum members know.
I also think you might try antique/junk shops. It's a long shot, but there is usually a vendor in that marketplace the scrounges and sells old, unwanted hardware from furniture and fixtures. Expect little, that is a very long shot.
Good luck.
Paul,

I know it is a long shot but I had to post just in case. I have considered making the missing piece myself since it's the lower half of the other hinge, then repair the one shown. I'll give this post a few days before any further action.

The box is in such good shape, I would like to keep it as original as possible.

r2