Deferred Maintenance
Today, I knew that I had waited too long to clean the dust collector bag when I turned it on this morning and it blew the top bag off.
Mark in Sugar Land, TX
Glad that was you and not me.....must have really been a mess.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Holy cow!! I hope you don't have a basement shop like me, can't imagine that mess and LOML's reaction to the dust.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Obviously them new-fangled contraptions is a hazard.
Phydeaux
Was the collection tubing grounded at least?
Thank goodness nobody was killed.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
darn and no video
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Richard D. said:

Thank goodness nobody was killed.

+1. Is this a test? What was the bag's speed of travel when it blew? Thanks for the warning.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Bob10 said:

darn and no video

I'm sure the bag actually blowing off is much more impressive, but just for fun you can let one overfill maybe 25% of the upper bag. There's really no good way to empty it. DAMHIKT.
This sounds like an old "I Love Lucy" episode when her vacuum cleaner bag blew up. Too bad there's no video. It would have made a great AFV entry.