Rough Cut "Master Showcase" Episode
Anyone watch this week's Rough Cut? The entire show followed Paul Schürch, a phenomenal woodworker out of Santa Barbara, assembling a marquetry table top out of veneers. The work was simply amazing.

Check out some of his work:

Schürch Woodwork
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
It was great. Could have watched a lot more.
Does anyone know if the episode is still available to view or what the episode number was?
I missed Mondays show but seen Fridays show of him making a chest of drawers.

I so wish I could get his DVDs so we can all watch them as much as we want.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mr Eddie said:

Does anyone know if the episode is still available to view or what the episode number was?

Season 6, Episode 3
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thanks Allan!
Thanks to seeing your post this morning I saw this episode today. It happened to air this evening and I made a point of watching it.
Probably the most enjoyable Rough Cut episode I've see to date.

But to be fair, I miss more shows than I see.
In Cincinnati Rough Cut is on at odd and inconsistent times, so I usually don't bother trying to track it down. So I see it hit n miss.

Thanks!
Ray