I thought someone would like to make one for a kid
or themselves

http://makezine.com/2015/08/10/wobblebots/

I do not understand how it works or how to make it, but I am sure everyone else will.

If someone here makes one please send me one so I can take it apart to make a few for my grandkids.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hi Arlin,

This is a link from your link that shows plans and instructions on how to build the robot toy. It looks pretty straight forward to make.

John

John

I clicked on your link and got a message that says "HTTP 404 not found"

Do you have a better link?

Thanks
Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

try this link

http://blog.dugnorth.com/2011/02/downloa...ooden.html
Those are ramp toys. meaning you have to have a slanted board for them to work. Still cool though. Kids do like playing with them.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Sorry about that. The link works now.

John
If somebody could just make this idea work with NoTalent Rookie's Reindeers?
See ya later,
Bill
Has anyone else made things like this?

Arlin

Bill_de said:

Speaking of No Talent Rookie, is he still around? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while but I'm not on here as much as I used to be.

Nice guy. I met him at a woodworking show once.

Frank
Frank
FrankAtl said:

[blockquote]Bill_de said:

I don't recall any recent posts. Maybe he realized he does have talent and figured he was too good for us.

Speaking of No Talent Rookie, is he still around? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while but I'm not on here as much as I used to be.

Nice guy. I met him at a woodworking show once.

Frank

[/blockquote]
See ya later,
Bill