Bandsaw Gloat
Very nice! I thought I did well on my $50 1960s version, but wow.

I wish mine still had the fence like yours does!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Dave,
I would be more than happy to cut those for you when i get it running in my new shop.
the voices in my head aren't real but they sure have some good ideas.
72_torino said:

Dave,
I would be more than happy to cut those for you when i get it running in my new shop.

Torino, Check your PM's
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Build the shop now why you have the energy and disposable income, and use it now and when you retire.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I will have enough cash in a few yrs been saving for 20 now so what's another 2.
the voices in my head aren't real but they sure have some good ideas.
I love it when the planets align just right, you really lucked out! Congrats....
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The Powermatic 81 came standard with about 12" of resaw height. As an option, you could buy one with greater resaw height at an additional cost. I don't know how common those saws are, but that looks like what you got. That just increases how much you suck. But you'll want to measure the saw before ordering blades because a blade for a standard PM 81 will be too short. Congrats on a getting a great saw.