Any interest in brass dust/shavings?
A local place generates quite a bit of brass dust/shavings. I use it for filling voids and I like the organic look it gives. Would anyone else be interested in buying some?
iublue said:

A local place generates quite a bit of brass dust/shavings. I use it for filling voids and I like the organic look it gives. Would anyone else be interested in buying some?

Well sure, what are the particulars?
Steve K

cost?
LOL - I could make a million bucks selling this stuff! (Work at an auto dealership & clean the key machine in exchange for the cuttings.) Takes a pittance to fill even large cracks and I've got several peanut jars full.
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
I'd get fired if I collected shavings from our machines - titanium and aircraft grade aluminum. We recycle the shavings and the titanium is worth quite a bit.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I would be up for some, depending upon cost!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Ditto here. Is it actually dust, or is it shavings? Shavings and filings usually sell for about $12/LB shipped on Ebay. Dust would be nice, the finer the better.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Interested what is the price ?
Yes
Don in Medford, OR
Don -- aka Guido
I'd be interested.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!