I need help and info on my 1956 RAS
First I need to know where to buy the bearings for the saw that glides in the track and there are 4 of them.

Also does anyone know how to take them off?

I undid the nuts off of the bolts and the bolt does not come out nor does the bearings come off. Any ideas on how to get them off?

Thanks a lot guys

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Seldom have I heard of anyone buying new head roller bearings, because they are expensive. Even in an industrial setting do they actually wear out. Sometimes they clog with gunk and need to be cleaned. Below is one person's method for rehabbing his bearings.

bearing rehab

As to removal,
complete refurbish guide

And here
Arlin, a couple of things: the bearing posts (bolts) on the right side have set screws in them that must be loosened to remove them, these posts are eccentric to enable the tightness adjustment and the set screws lock that in place once done. The left posts should come right out...but this is all a lot easier if the rollerhead has been removed from the yoke. In any case, those posts can get crudded up over time and be a little stubborn, tapping on the bottom of the bolt (gently, so as to not booger the threads) should drive them out. Then, removing the bearings will be similar, they can get crudded and if you support them at the race, they bolts can be tapped out. As mentioned, you seldom need to repallce these...even very stiff ones can be cleaned up. You might have to soak them a day or so in some solvent (WD40 works really well), then keep working them to free it up. Some guys put them on the bolt, clamp them in a vise and use a wire brush on a drill to spin the bearings. Once they are moving smoothly, they only nee a little machine oil, then re install. If by chance you do need them, they can be found at a reasonable cost (I paid $8 each a few years ago for some). The original ones are Fafnir 200KDD15, and I've never been able to find them. But a drop in replacement is the Nachi 81004 and is the ones I bought....they are Asian imports but very well made. A good bearing supply house should be able to get them, or try Accurate Bearing, but I'm willing to bet you won't need new ones.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
If it's a DeWalt you might try Original Saw, though their stock might be limited to the saws they took on from the DeWalt line,
Thank you guys a lot of great info and links.

I do believe you guys are right on the bearings, they are not tight just sticky.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.