Hartville Tool
Does anyone remember the member's name from Hartville Tool? I've tried the search feature without luck. Thanks!!
Pretty sure it was Jason Hart. But I haven't seen any posts from him in a couple years, at least...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I'll be in their store next month for their big fall event. I'll be doing MicroJig demos.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Big Dave said:

Pretty sure it was Jason Hart. But I haven't seen any posts from him in a couple years, at least...

Since they built the larger store he hasn't been around much. His "Summer sale" was legendary, sadly didn't last long enough
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Agreed. I still have dozens (yes, dozens) of tools that I bought during those Summer Clearance sales of his. Almost all of my full sized turning tools came from him.

I really miss those sales.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Does anyone else here feel like a stepping stone?
WoodTinker
Honestly I don't care. I got 2 summers of really great deals. My only regret is I didn't have even more spare cash to buy more tools. Figuring I'll just get it the next year.
Thanks for all the info!