Leigh Jig Help
I am going to make a drawer and want to do half blind dovetails for the front on both sides, and through dovetails on the back for both sides.

Any special setup or instructions. The manual is excellent on how to do a drawer with all one type of joint and I'm assuming that I could just do that but wanted to see if anyone had experience.
the reason for two sections ( one for through and one for half blind) is because the setups are different using two different bits and two different jig setups.

Most people do not want to deal with two setups and just do HB front and back. or full front and back

In your case I will still say refer back to the manual for the two sections detailing the way to set up both cuts.

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy