Looking for a custom ring holder
LOMLs Bday is coming up and she is always just setting her rings down at the kitchen sink. My mom always had a glass ring holder. I want one but I want it made out of lignum vitae. Etsy has no such thing and I need it by Nov 17. Granted, it is not going to make or break her Bday but I just thought of it and I have no turning skills and I want it just right.

Basically I want a cupped sombrero style from LV.

Can anyone handle this? You would probably have to have the LV on hand already or know a fast source.

PM me.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
First when does it have to be done and shipped to you? Second do you have a link to what you are talking about? Last if you get ahold of Pinky http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...amp;sb=5&o=

and get some lignum vitae from him but make sure you get enough for two or three incase there is a crack or something that has to be taken out.

If it is not going to take to long I will do it for you but for the time line.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Something like this is what I am talking about.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/produ...kws%3Dwaterford ring holder %26pn%3D1

3" high and 3" wide.

It would be good if it were shipped to me by Nov. 17.

I PMed pinky to find out if he has any LV.
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
I sent a reply and waiting for yours and I will do it for you buddy.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I do not have 3 x 3 LV.
Everything taken care of. Great help from both pinky and Arlin.
LIL, but here is a link to an article by Bob Rosand on ring holders. I have made a few of these.

http://www.rrosand.com/articles/15-3.shtml
I seen some of Bobs stuff before and always wanted to get his DVDs and book. I really think he is an unsung hero for turning.

Arlin