Under mount sink separating from granite
A new sink( 1 year) attached to granite as undermount. No cliips visible. It's now separating.
Any easy fixes. Do I have to remove and re install it? How do I support the sink?
Has any body used Braxton Braggs epoxied clips to support sink?
What kind of sink? I havent used braxton braggs clips specifically but I have used epoxied clips on a stainless sink to undermount to concrete and granite counters. They worked quite well. I expoxied the screw posts, then lifted the sink up, put the clips on and threaded the nuts on. For support somebody else was up top holding the sink up for me. In your case, I think I'd cut some 2x4s a bit too tall for between the sink and the cabinet floor and put one under vertically under each side of the sink until you figure out what you are going to do.
It's a stainless steel double sink. The sink is separating in the back. Intact in the front. Weight is supported by the drainage pipes only!!!
I used ones like these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/17179753159...mp;lpid=82

I forget where I got them, it wasn't ebay. Most likely it was Amazon. I epoxied the posts to the counter, let it set then came back and mounted the sink. I used clear silicone around the top of the sink before I installed it. In your case, I'd do my best to clean out whatever crud may have accumulated along the back of the sink, a hair dryer to dry it out, install the posts, silicone in the gap and then install the clips. I'd go ahead and just put them all the way around the sink.
no ply under the granite? If there is you can use plumbers tape to support it.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Do I have to in install the whole sink and then reinstall?
who you asking? If it was me just remove sealer with sink in place add support then strap and reseal. The way I do it from start to finish is lay ply across all the cabinets before granite. Make the sink cut out slightly larger in the ply then rout the sink's thickness in the ply so it sits flat, set down granite and adjust sink to line up with hole in granite.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Out here we mostly see 3cm granite, no ply needed.

Uninstalling the sink, cleaning everything, and reinstalling with the epoxy mounted clips linked earlier is a good DIY solution.

My granite guy will install clips if the sink I supply him has them included... On occasion he's installed the sink using small scraps of granite glued to the underside of the counter sandwiching the sink flange, using a super fast setting epoxy.
No issues with that solution, just a little crude looking if you squeeze your head all the way up there.
-who?
when they installed our undermount sink at our last place to the granite countertop, they just epoxied it in. So I took a bunch of scrap wood and supported the sink rim from below, attaching the wood to whatever cabinet surfaces under the sink that was handy.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I like the Hercules Harnes by Braxton-Bragg. I think there is a video, too.

http://www.braxton-bragg.com/index.cfm/f...l/bc/9145/